PAINS WE TREAT
Overuse is a common cause of elbow pain. Golfers, baseball pitchers, tennis players, boxers and other sports professionals are prone to elbow disorders. So it is for people with hobbies and occupations that require repetitive hand, wrist, or arm movements. Elbow pain can occasionally be caused by arthritis, but your elbow joint is much less prone to wear and tear than many other joints.
Thankfully, Dr. Javier Placer and his team at Florida Spine and Pain Institute can help you find relief from the following:
- Dislocated Elbow
- Elbow Bursitis
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Elbow Fracture
- Throwing injuries of the Elbow
- Forearm Fracture
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament injury
- Golfers Elbow (Medical Epicondylitis)
- Overuse injuries of the elbow
- Rupture of the distal biceps tendon of the elbow
You don’t have to live with Elbow pain. Make an appointment with the team at Florida Spine and Pain Institute to treat your shoulder today.